THE COMPANY: PHILOSOPHY
● We utilise the best radio communication solution.
● We combine the best brand wireless technologies for all environments.
● We have the knowledge and expertise to design and deploy customized communication, access controll and cctv camera solutions.
● Our processes are flexible and we tailor our offerings to individual customer’s strategic and operational requirements.
● We have the resources and footprint to offer accessible support.
● We form true partnerships.
● Various Mines in Newcastle and surroundings
● Lanxess CISA
● NPC Cimpor
● Phoenix Slag Services
● African Amines
● Mediclinic Newcastle
● Various Security Companies in Newcastle and surroundings
● Newcastle Mall
● Various Transport companies in Newcastle and surroundings
● Newcastle Local Municipality
● Emadlangeni Municipality (Utrecht)
● Endumeni Municipality (Dundee/Glencoe)
● Uthukela Water
● Various cash in transit companies
● KZN Department of Transport
● Various Chinese Textile Industries
● Local Farming Community
● Various small and medium size business enterprises
OVERSIGHT OF THE COMPANY
The company, S & M 2-Way Radios was established as a partnership back in April 2004. The company was co-owned by Stephan Smit and Francois van der Merwe. Sadly, Francois van der Merwe passed away in 2006, and S & M 2 Way Radios is now under the ownership of Stephan Smit. Stephan is responsible for the administration, finance and sales leg of the business, while our fully qualified RF technician is responsible for the technical leg of the business. We have considerable knowledge of the two-way radio communication industry being involved in the industry for thirteen years, specialising in installations, high site maintenance, radio repairs, IP camera Installations and various Access control equipment installations. Our technician is a highly qualified RF technician with years of experience on radio repairs, high site management and all other electronic communication applications. The company have numerous customers throughout the Northern Natal region, as well as Mpumalanga and the eastern Free State. These customers include numerous well known transport companies, security companies, taxi- and bus associations, and textile manufacturing companies, government departments, farmers, game ranches and other small and medium sized business enterprises.
SCOPE OF PRODUCTS
The scope of products that can be offered by the company:
● Sales, installation, maintenance, repair and after sales service of all two-way radios across the whole frequency spectrum.
● High site set up, maintenance and management.
● Specialised customized needs.
● Zone monitoring by GSM message alert.
● Two-way radio panic button system.
● CCTV and IP Camera Solutions.
● Hazard Bonako Bar lights, Sirens and Intercom Systems.
● Local coverage by means of privately owned repeater.
● Local coverage by means of communal repeater system.
● Area and nationwide coverage by means of the radio trunking network.
● Intercom systems.
● Access Control – Supply, install and maintain
● PA Systems.
● Fleet management.
● Satellite tracking installation combined with the trunking radio network.